1.4. How do I unistall the License Server on Mac?
To stop the License Server Daemon from initiating you need to launch the Terminal application. This allows you to interact with the workstation using a command line interface.1. In the Finder click the Go menu and select Utilities, double-click the Terminal application.
2. Enter the following text followed by Return:
sudo launchctl remove com.improvision.LicenseServer
3. Enter your administator password.
The License Server may take 20 seconds or longer to stop.
4. To remove resources associated with the original license server package - this step is important if you intend on installing a previous version of the ILS software, enter the following command followed by the Return key:
sudo pkgutil --forget com.improvision.pkg.licenseserver
5. Go to Mac HD > Applications > License Server - drag this folder to the bin on the desktop
6. Go to Mac HD > Application Support > License Server - drag this folder to the bin on the desktop
7. Right click on the recycle bin > Empty Trash